Gold members with the additional *premium* package
can found a
- How can I start a group?
- Click on "Members", "Group" to the left hand side of the community.
- A window opens where you can set the properties of the group.
- A unique coded link for registration will be created.
- This link can be used for your own website, for example.
- How do members join the group?
- By using the unique registration link a new nickname is created - a group candidate. After getting the gold membership the nickname will be added automatically as a group member.
- How can a moove online gold member join the group?
- The member needs to be a Team member of the group starter.
- The link "Join Group" can be found under "Members", "Group".
- What are the benefits for group members?
- Within the first 14 days after registration they have the possibility to get the gold membership for only 29.70 € / $.
- Group members can have additional picture medals and information on their nickpages, set by the group starter.
- Group members can participate in special group events.
- They can have access to an own group board.
- There is a special Group member search.
- Members of huge groups can prefer the own group.
- What are the benefits for the starter of a group?
- Group starters can offer benefits or even sponsor memberships on their websites.
- They can start their own 3D online world very easily.
- Even the press might be interested.
- Free promotion on the moove online community pages
- The connection to and among group members will be much stronger.
- The group founder can start own PR and marketing events.
- Possibility for group competitions and games
- The group founder is the administrator of the group.
- How many administrative rights does the group starter have?
- The group starter decides which picture medals * are shown on the nickpages of group members - no help from moove is required for this.
- The group starter can add subtitles for the picture medals as additional explanation - no help from moove is required for this.
- Also links can be created - e.g. to a common group website - to be shown on the nickpages of all group members.
- Music / Video clips can be played on nickpages, if there is no individual playing.
- New members can be welcomed - with picture, link and text.
- "New member alert" via e-mail
- Every member can get one or more of the group medals.
- An own group board can be placed onto the main community page of every group member.
- You can even hide the moove board for your members.
- You can exclude your group from charts and member search.
- Group mail sends a message to all group members.
- Up to date statistics about the group are available.
- Communication via Business and Diamond Clubs. Please get your diamond club here.
- Can other group members administrate the group as well?
- Yes - after submitting the administration page a password protected link will be created - to view and edit the registration data.
- Is there a limit on the amount of members?
- No, there is no limitation.
- Can I be a member of more than one group?
- What is a cogroup?
- Cogroups are normal groups. Cogroup members cannot get individual treatment from the related group admin, e.g. they cannot get individual group medals beside of the group logo.
- Is it possible to leave a group?
- The "Leave group" link can be found under "Members", "Group" to the left of the community page.
- Is it possible to for non-moove online members to start a group?
- Yes – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this.
- Do you know somebody who might be interested in starting a group?
- We are prepared to enable sponsorship for the gold membership, groups and clubs. For example:
- Tourism industry (contacts to / between the customers before / while / after the ride)
- Pharmacy industry (for people with chronical diseases in need of constant medical support)
- Customer relation programs
- All sort of external clubs and communities
*The pictures & videos can be stored on a
:server of the group starter.