Help about agent
community.moove.com/cs/as.dll?helpdoagent - 7k - Similar pages
New ways to get new Clients
Web Reception with Social Hub, optimizing your professional appearance and reputation all over the internet. *Lothar*'s moove Ad
Help about agent
To get your helpful and entertaining agent, please create a room for it first. Please choose the AdvRosePet room shape. By clicking Roomancer Options on the main community page you can change settings before entering the room, e.g. what actor is representing the agent. You can get the cat at the moove Shop under "Actors", "Funactors". Please use the Roomancer browser menu "View", "Options...", "Agent" to change properties.
How to train a dog?
Boomer is a smart agent who finds interesting things on the internet: The little dog searches the web for texts, pictures and sounds. You will be amazed what he finds e.g. pictures of your favorite celebrities, sound files of your favorite song etc. Here's how it works...
How To Use:
· Chat with your little friend.
· Do some actions and interactions.
· Use postures and expressions.
· Select a posture or a posture sequence just by embedding the name into your chat input as a chat command, e.g. <sit>, <crawl>, <lie> or <Relax>. Use <e> to exercise between the last two postures or expressions. Try the F3 key and select a command...
· Use the mouse keys.
· Use furniture.
· Drag files (into the room).
· Enter some commands into the chat line.
Here are some examples for integrated commands:
· HELP - opens this help file
· WEBSEARCH (+ Keyword)
· WEBSITE (+ WebSite)
· Enter figures: 1+1=? The dog is a real mathematical genius... (you can leave all that figure work to him!)
· WEBSEARCH ADD (+ Keyword) or WEBSITE ADD (+ Website) will not remove all old download jobs. STOP WEB or WEBSEARCH by itself or WEBSITE by itself will stop all download jobs immediately. Please click the Roomancer menu "Extras", "Tools", "Parcel Service Monitor" to cancel single tasks if necessary.
· Remove files: Please click F2 to open the room related Explorer and select a file to remove.
· Excluding or including words: To make sure that a specific word is always excluded from your search topic, place a minus (-) sign before the keyword in the search box. To make sure that a specific word is always included, place the plus (+) symbol before the key word.
· Use wildcards (*): By typing an * at the end of a keyword, you can search for the word with multiple endings. So you can expand your search.
· Use phrases: If you want to find an exact phrase (or numbers), use "double quotation marks" around the phrase when you enter words in the search box.
With the following commands you can start different actions:
SEARCH, FIND, SEARCH, FETCH, GET, KISS, THROW, HIT, DANCE, GREET, TRACK, COME, LOOK, VIEW, SIT, PLACE, LIE, LAY, ROLL OVER, CLAP, WAVE, NICK, NOD, LAUGH, SIGH, SCREAM, GROW, GREATER, SHRINK, SMALLER, SQUASH, MUTATE, SHAKE, EXERCISE, STRETCH, FLATTEN, HIGHER, LOWER, JUMP, BACKFLIP, POTATOHEAD
By the way... Boomer will remember a lot of things you told him.
When Boomer is allowed to speak - by the settings mentioned above - the phrases are taken from Pet*.txt files and Zombie.txt in the moove folder. You can use an editor like WordPad to put your own words there. If you drag text files into the room or if downloading of text files is allowed, phrases from these files are used, too. The agent has very much in common with the *Edgar* bot - the first moove online member. moove publishes the Bot source code (moove Copyright). If you have the knowledge, you can make yourself a bot - no support.
To create one or more actor "Servants" just use "Extras", "Developer Tools", "Create Servant". Only you will see it. It will stay until you either dismiss it or exit the room.
Boomer Story 1
Boomer Story 2
Boomer Story 3
Help - Screenshot
Help and Contact